Getting Started

Intake Forms

Below you will find Information and Intake Forms for Adults and Adolescents. These forms can be completed prior to arriving for your first appointment. The forms contain questions that will provide me with valuable information about you, your history and family history. Please take the time to print, complete and bring the forms with you.

Agreements and Authorizations

Below you will find the Agreements and Authorizations (required legal paperwork) for counseling including: information on HIPPA, Informed Consent, Client’s Rights, Treating a Minor Child, Release of Managed Care Information and Financial Policies and Information. You will be provided a copy of this information, all of these forms will be discussed and you will have the opportunity to ask questions in our initial session. It is not necessary to print these out, unless you would like to do so.